Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ) soared at $22.25, representing a gain of 46.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 15 Feb 21 at 07:46 PM in the 'CRYPTOCURRENCY' category. From Fri 12 Feb 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 19 Feb 21 at $25.78 with a volume of 52M+.
About Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ)
Canaan Inc is a developer of supercomputing chips and the manufacturer of digital blockchain computing equipment as well as the supplier of the overall scheme for computer software and hardware of digital blockchain. The equipment manufactured by Canaan is sold to many countries including China, the United States, Hong Kong, and other foreign countries. It derives a vast majority of the revenue from China. Its product includes Kanzhi Al and Avalon Mining Machine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF:NASDAQ), 134.65%
- PPGH (PPGH:NASDAQ), 100%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 46.77%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 40.25%
- One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS:NASDAQ), 37.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 37.41%
- VACQ (VACQ:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 33.43%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 32.56%