Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ) shot up at $18.87, representing a gain of 24.7%. On Wed 24 Feb 21, WKHS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $15.13. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 25 Feb 21 at 04:34 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 10 Feb 21, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 04 Feb 21 at $42.96 with a volume of 31M+.
About Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ)
Workhorse Group Inc is a technology company. It designs, develops, manufactures, and sells high-performance, medium-duty trucks with powertrain components under the Workhorse chassis brand.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PAND (PAND:NASDAQ), 133.36%
- ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC:NASDAQ), 92.4%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 34.73%
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- Dynatronics Corporation (DYNT:NASDAQ), 25%
- Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ), 24.72%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 18.56%
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD:NYSE), 18.53%
- TIRX (TIRX:NASDAQ), 17.11%