Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT) soared at $4.69, representing a gain of 26.8%. On Fri, Jul 29, 2022, RHE:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $4.69. From Fri, Jul 15, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at $5.62 with a volume of 18M+.
About Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT)
Regional Health Properties Inc is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company. It invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 149.05%
- AMTD Digital Inc. American Depositary Shares (every five of which represent two Class A) (HKD:NYSE), 122.36%
- Senti Biosciences Inc Com (SNTI:NASDAQ), 68.28%
- NRX Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NRXP:NASDAQ), 51.57%
- Meihua International Medical Technologies Co. Ltd. (MHUA:NASDAQ), 40.24%
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. (PGY:NASDAQ), 38.12%
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ), 28.65%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 26.96%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 26.76%
- AXT, Inc. (AXTI:NASDAQ), 24.93%