Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.17, a gain of 44.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 13 Dec 19 at 05:43 PM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category.
About Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ)
Marinus Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics to treat epilepsy and neuropsychiatric disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- DropCar, Inc. (DCAR:NASDAQ), 106.9%
- LAIX Inc. (LAIX:NYSE), 85.51%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Cortexyme, Inc. (CRTX:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- China Online Education Group (COE:NYSE), 37.36%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 29.73%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 28.57%
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS:NASDAQ), 26.75%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 25.58%