Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR:NASDAQ) shot up at $34.55, a gain of 33.5%. On Wed 16 Sep 20, MLHR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $25.89. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 17 Sep 20 at 11:07 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 02 Sep 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR:NASDAQ)
Herman Miller Inc is engaged in research, designing, manufacturing, and distribution of interior furnishings. It operates through several focused businesses, brands, and distribution channels.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 40.5%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 39.59%
- Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR:NASDAQ), 33.48%
- EBON (EBON:NASDAQ), 32.54%
- Piedmont Lithium Limited (PLL:NASDAQ), 32.53%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 30.38%
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES:NYSEMKT), 29.41%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 27.18%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 26.59%
- Dynegy Inc. (DYN:NYSE), 25.79%