Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP:NYSE) rocketted at $8.99, representing a gain of 31.2%. On Tue, May 24, 2022, HMLP:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $6.91. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 25, 2022 at 08:40 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, May 10, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP:NYSE)
Hoegh LNG Partners LP owns and operates floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), under long-term charters, which it defines as charters of five or more years.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (VGFC:NASDAQ), 118.2%
- BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE), 97.46%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 51.07%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 50.22%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 42.66%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- Happiness Biotech Group Limited (HAPP:NASDAQ), 31.67%
- Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP:NYSE), 31.24%
- Caleres, Inc. (CAL:NYSE), 29.91%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 29.19%