Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF:NASDAQ) shot up at $84.85, representing a gain of 134.7%. On Fri 26 Feb 21, MORF:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $32.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 01 Mar 21 at 04:53 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Fri 12 Feb 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF:NASDAQ)
Morphic Holding Inc is a biopharmaceutical company applying its insights into integrins to discover and develop a pipeline of oral small-molecule integrin therapeutics. Integrins are a target class with multiple approved injectable blockbuster drugs for the treatment of serious chronic diseases, including autoimmune, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, fibrosis and cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF:NASDAQ), 134.65%
- PPGH (PPGH:NASDAQ), 100%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 46.77%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 40.25%
- One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS:NASDAQ), 37.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 37.41%
- VACQ (VACQ:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 33.43%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 32.56%