Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE:NASDAQ) soared at $13.02, a gain of 31.5%. On Tue, Jun 08, 2021, CLNE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $10.55. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 09, 2021 at 01:23 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 25, 2021, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at $19.79 with a volume of 14M+.
About Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE:NASDAQ)
Clean Energy Fuels Corp is a natural gas marketer and retailer operating in the United States and Canada. The company supplies compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, and renewable natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicles.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 388.24%
- The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO:NYSE), 38.36%
- Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG:NYSE), 34.6%
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE:NASDAQ), 31.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 30.71%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 28.25%
- CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK:NYSEMKT), 27.96%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 23.33%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 19.67%