Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.97, representing a gain of 37.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 02 Apr 20 at 05:08 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 18 Mar 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ)
Cellect Biotechnology Ltd is an emerging biotechnology company engaged in developing a novel technology platform known as Powered by Cellect that functionally selects stem cells from a mixed population of cells in order to improve the safety and efficacy.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 93.97%
- Usio, Inc. (USIO:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 38.96%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 37.76%
- MV Oil Trust (MVO:NYSE), 37.67%
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 34.85%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 33.33%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 31.74%
- Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ), 30.53%