ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.43, representing a gain of 22.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 14 Aug 20 at 05:29 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category.
About ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ)
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc is a B2B, integrated internet service provider for expanding small & medium enterprises sales networks in China. Its segments include Internet Advertising, Television Advertising, Bank Kiosks & Brand management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. (AIMT:NASDAQ), 171.59%
- MCAC (MCAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA:NASDAQ), 60.63%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 50.59%
- Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW:NYSE), 27.43%
- I-Mab (IMAB:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 23.93%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 23.02%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 22.94%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 22.22%