Longeveron Inc. (LGVN:NASDAQ) soared at $7.07, a gain of 39.7%. On Tue, Mar 08, 2022, LGVN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $5.06. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 07, 2022 at 09:56 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, Feb 23, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at $45 with a volume of 99M+.
About Longeveron Inc. (LGVN:NASDAQ)
Longeveron Inc is a biotechnology company developing cellular therapies for specific ageing-related and life-threatening conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Direct Digital Holdings Inc. (DRCT:NASDAQ), 107.5%
- Sentage Holdings Inc. (SNTG:NASDAQ), 58.82%
- AST SpaceMobile Inc. (ASTS:NASDAQ), 44.89%
- Cano Health Inc. Class A (CANO:NYSE), 43.2%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 42.12%
- Bumble Inc. (BMBL:NASDAQ), 41.9%
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD:NASDAQ), 41.89%
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc (TCBP:NASDAQ), 41.86%
- Longeveron Inc. (LGVN:NASDAQ), 39.72%
- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN:NASDAQ), 34.92%