IVERIC bio, Inc. (ISEE:NASDAQ) soared at $15.7, representing a gain of 66.3%. On Tue, Sep 06, 2022, ISEE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $15.7. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Sep 06, 2022 at 11:57 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Aug 23, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 05, 2022 at $19.35 with a volume of 2M+.
About IVERIC bio, Inc. (ISEE:NASDAQ)
Ophthotech Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel therapeutics to treat diseases of the back of the eye. Its principal product candidate, Fovista, an anti-platelet-derived growth factor, is in Phase III clinical development for use in combination with anti-vascular endothelial growth factor drugs for the treatment of wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD). The company is also engaged in developing Zimura, an inhibitor of complement factor C5, for the treatment of dry AMD and wet AMD. All the business activity of the group is functioned through the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shuttle Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. (SHPH:NASDAQ), 91.28%
- IVERIC bio, Inc. (ISEE:NASDAQ), 66.31%
- HyreCar Inc. (HYRE:NASDAQ), 58.12%
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO:NASDAQ), 55.5%
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM:NYSE), 55.03%
- Akumin Inc. (AKU:NASDAQ), 36.97%
- Apexigen Inc Com (APGN:NASDAQ), 34.42%
- First Wave BioPharma Inc. (FWBI:NASDAQ), 32.7%
- Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ), 29.46%
- HilleVax Inc. (HLVX:NASDAQ), 24.82%