AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE) jumped higher at $29.33, representing a gain of 44.9%. On Fri, Mar 25, 2022, AMC:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $21.7. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 03:40 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri, Mar 11, 2022, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Nov 08, 2021 at $45.95 with a volume of 70M+.
About AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is engaged in theatrical exhibition. It is principally involved in the theatrical exhibition business and owns, operates or has interests in theatres located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ), 81.25%
- DatChat Inc. (DATS:NASDAQ), 61.45%
- Plantronics Inc. (POLY:NYSE), 52.63%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 44.91%
- Newegg Commerce Inc. (NEGG:NASDAQ), 43.41%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 31.53%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 29.59%
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc (TCBP:NASDAQ), 27.5%
- enVVeno Medical Corporation (NVNO:NASDAQ), 26.67%