China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ) shot up at $6.33, representing a gain of 55.9%. From Thu 28 Jan 21, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 28 Aug 20 at $10.46 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ)
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd is an educational service provider operating in China. The various educational services and products provided by the company include services provided under Sino-foreign jointly managed academic programs, Overseas study consulting services, Technological consulting services and Job readiness training to graduating students. It also develops and provides textbooks and other course materials to students enrolled under the Sino-foreign Jointly Managed Academic Programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- WNW (WNW:NASDAQ), 102.33%
- EdtechX Holdings Acquisition Corp. (EDTX:NASDAQ), 100%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 55.91%
- Prothena Corporation plc (PRTA:NASDAQ), 45.54%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 43.92%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 43.37%
- LDI (LDI:NYSE), 43.09%
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (SHIP:NASDAQ), 41.55%
- AEI (AEI:NASDAQ), 37.19%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 35.81%