ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.95, a gain of 37.7%. On Mon 30 Mar 20, CNET:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.69. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 23 Mar 20 at 07:10 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 16 Mar 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ)
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc is a B2B, integrated internet service provider for expanding small & medium enterprises sales networks in China. Its segments include Internet Advertising, Television Advertising, Bank Kiosks & Brand management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 351.46%
- VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS:NASDAQ), 278.87%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 106.25%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 93.02%
- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. (TRVI:NASDAQ), 92.4%
- Rosehill Resources Inc. (ROSE:NASDAQ), 51.85%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 43.67%
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO:NASDAQ), 43.36%
- PBF Logistics LP (PBFX:NYSE), 43.22%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 37.68%