Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE) rocketted at $45.18, a gain of 24.8%. On Mon 15 Mar 21, CSU:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $38.63. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 04 Mar 21 at 08:46 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 01 Mar 21, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE)
Capital Senior Living Corp provides senior living services to the elderly, including independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and home care services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 151.3%
- FTCV (FTCV:NASDAQ), 43.43%
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. (CANF:NYSEMKT), 43.14%
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ:NYSE), 37.84%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 29.51%
- New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE:NASDAQ), 27.38%
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. (LIFE:NASDAQ), 26.34%
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE), 24.81%
- CYTH (CYTH:NASDAQ), 21.91%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 21.43%