Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS:NYSE) soared at $3.09, representing a gain of 32.1%. On Fri 05 Mar 21, CHS:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.34. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Mar 21 at 10:52 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri 19 Feb 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 17 Feb 21 at $2.98 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS:NYSE)
Chico's FAS Inc is an apparel retailer of women's private branded clothing and accessories through products through retail stores, catalog and via Internet. The brands include Chico's, White House/Black Market, Soma Intimates, and Boston Proper.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 103.28%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 63.82%
- Greenwich LifeSciences Inc (GLSI:NASDAQ), 61.74%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 41.21%
- Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd (ANCN:NASDAQ), 39.82%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 36.73%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 35.63%
- Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS:NYSE), 32.05%
- MBIA Inc. (MBI:NYSE), 30.21%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 27.54%