The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About EBON (EBON:NASDAQ)
Ebang International Holdings Inc is an application-specific integrated circuit, or ASIC, chip design company and a manufacturer of high performance Bitcoin mining machines. The company's Ebit E10 model, is a commercial mining machine that uses 10 nm ASIC chips among other mining machine producers. It operates in single segment selling of Bitcoin mining machines and related accessories, telecommunications products and provision of management and maintenance services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 40.5%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 39.59%
- Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR:NASDAQ), 33.48%
- EBON (EBON:NASDAQ), 32.54%
- Piedmont Lithium Limited (PLL:NASDAQ), 32.53%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 30.38%
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES:NYSEMKT), 29.41%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 27.18%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 26.59%
- Dynegy Inc. (DYN:NYSE), 25.79%