MoneyLion Inc. Class A (ML:NYSE) jumped higher at $1.64, representing a gain of 35.5%. On Wed, May 11, 2022, ML:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.21. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 12, 2022 at 08:21 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Apr 28, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at $3.04 with a volume of 2M+.
About MoneyLion Inc. Class A (ML:NYSE)
MoneyLion Inc is a mobile banking and financial membership platform that empowers people to take control of their finances.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 70.51%
- Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. (LXEH:NASDAQ), 50%
- Squarespace Inc. Class A (SQSP:NYSE), 48.48%
- Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE:NASDAQ), 47.02%
- Jupai Holdings Limited (JP:NYSE), 43.95%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 38.75%
- MoneyLion Inc. Class A (ML:NYSE), 35.54%
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (DBD:NYSE), 35.09%
- Applovin Corporation (APP:NASDAQ), 34.68%
- Kubient Inc. (KBNT:NASDAQ), 34.48%