SM Energy Company (SM:NYSE) rocketted at $3.3, a gain of 74.6%. On Tue 28 Apr 20, SM:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.93. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 21 Apr 20 at 07:31 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 14 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 13 Apr 20 at $2.44 with a volume of 22M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SM Energy Company (SM:NYSE)
SM Energy Company is an energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, gas, and natural gas liquids in onshore North America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ), 252.7%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 160.18%
- Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ), 79.37%
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD:NASDAQ), 78.01%
- SM Energy Company (SM:NYSE), 74.6%
- Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. (MWK:NASDAQ), 54.55%
- InnerWorkings, Inc. (INWK:NASDAQ), 49.3%
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE), 45.6%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 44.68%
- Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX:NASDAQ), 42.38%