The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ) shot up at $44.92, a gain of 37.4%. On Fri 26 Feb 21, NCTY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $32.69. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 26 Feb 21 at 04:36 AM in the 'CRYPTOCURRENCY' category. From Fri 12 Feb 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 22 Feb 21 at $89.18 with a volume of 3M+.
About The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ)
The9 Ltd is an online game operator and developer in China. The company develops and operates online games, including web games, social games and mobile games.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF:NASDAQ), 134.65%
- PPGH (PPGH:NASDAQ), 100%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 46.77%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 40.25%
- One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS:NASDAQ), 37.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 37.41%
- VACQ (VACQ:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 33.43%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 32.56%