AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $1.48, a gain of 39.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 24 Apr 20 at 05:18 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category.
About AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT)
Enerjex Resources Inc is the United States based independent exploration and production company. It is engaged in acquiring, developing, exploring and producing domestic onshore oil and natural gas properties.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 72.12%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 60.46%
- MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK:NASDAQ), 58.62%
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW:NYSE), 43.93%
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 40%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 39.62%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 38.76%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 36.62%
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (WPRT:NASDAQ), 34.73%