Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ) soared at $3.66, a gain of 38.1%. From Thu 21 Jan 21, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 27 Jan 21 at $3.57 with a volume of 34M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ)
Vislink Technologies Inc provides wireless video solutions to broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets and private mobile broadband networks for use in challenging environments. The company has developed two revenue generating brands Integrated Microwave technologies and Vislink. Its products include Broadband wireless system, Vehicle modem, Mobile hotspot, Access point, Network tools etc.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Atlantic American Corporation (AAME:NASDAQ), 117.57%
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 67.89%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 61.54%
- BOLT (BOLT:NASDAQ), 60.75%
- LAIX Inc. (LAIX:NYSE), 59.77%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 53.81%
- AHLD (AHLD:NYSE), 53.39%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 44.72%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 42%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 38.11%