Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.89, a gain of 20.1%. On Tue, May 10, 2022, RGS:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.74. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 10, 2022 at 08:27 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Apr 26, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at $2.34 with a volume of 3M+.
About Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE)
Regis Corp owns, franchises and operates beauty salons throughout North America and the United Kingdom. The company's locations provide salon products and services to the mass market, including haircutting, styling, and hair coloring.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI:NYSE), 237%
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (RGLS:NASDAQ), 54.83%
- Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. (LXEH:NASDAQ), 50%
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG:NYSE), 34.29%
- Trecora Resources (TREC:NYSE), 25.96%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 21.3%
- Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE), 20.11%
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE), 20.08%
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB:NYSE), 19.52%