R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE) jumped higher at $1.82, representing a gain of 45.6%. On Tue 28 Apr 20, RRD:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.37. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 28 Apr 20 at 04:54 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 14 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE)
R.R.Donnelley & Sons Co provides printing and media solutions. It also helps customer in developing and executing multichannel communication strategies. The company's products are commercial and digital print, statement printing, labels and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ), 252.7%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 160.18%
- Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ), 79.37%
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD:NASDAQ), 78.01%
- SM Energy Company (SM:NYSE), 74.6%
- Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. (MWK:NASDAQ), 54.55%
- InnerWorkings, Inc. (INWK:NASDAQ), 49.3%
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE), 45.6%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 44.68%
- Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX:NASDAQ), 42.38%