MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK:NASDAQ) soared at $96.9, representing a gain of 58.6%. From Fri 24 Apr 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK:NASDAQ)
MyoKardia Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company which is engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing targeted therapies for the treatment of serious and neglected rare cardiovascular diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 72.12%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 60.46%
- MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK:NASDAQ), 58.62%
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW:NYSE), 43.93%
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 40%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 39.62%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 38.76%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 36.62%
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (WPRT:NASDAQ), 34.73%