Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ) soared at $2.68, representing a gain of 39.6%. On Wed 08 Jul 20, BGFV:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.8. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 09 Jul 20 at 10:14 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 24 Jun 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 03 Jun 20 at $2.8 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ)
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp is a sporting goods retailer. Products include athletic shoes, apparel & accessories, outdoor & athletic equipment for team sports, fitness, camping, hunting, fishing, tennis, golf, winter & summer recreation & roller sports.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 94.07%
- Golden Bull Limited (DNJR:NASDAQ), 60.33%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 39.58%
- Spartan Energy Acquisition Corp. (SPAQ:NYSE), 38.67%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 32.47%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 28.08%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 27.5%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 26.4%
- Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (AFH:NASDAQ), 26%