GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) shot up at $115.17, a gain of 29.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 24, 2022 at 07:35 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 10, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at $199.41 with a volume of 18M+.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (VGFC:NASDAQ), 118.2%
- BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE), 97.46%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 51.07%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 50.22%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 42.66%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- Happiness Biotech Group Limited (HAPP:NASDAQ), 31.67%
- Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP:NYSE), 31.24%
- Caleres, Inc. (CAL:NYSE), 29.91%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 29.19%