Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE) rocketted at $4.89, representing a gain of 46.4%. On Fri 31 Jul 20, PBI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $3.34. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 03 Aug 20 at 12:09 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 17 Jul 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE)
Pitney Bowes Inc is a technology company that offers products and solutions to assist consumers in marketing to their customers. Its products include customer information management, location intelligence, and customer engagement products and solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 88.67%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 71.91%
- Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. (GRIN:NASDAQ), 69.81%
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY:NASDAQ), 59.73%
- ADT Inc. (ADT:NYSE), 56.56%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 50.65%
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE), 46.41%
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (AMBO:NYSEMKT), 40.91%
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (CBAY:NASDAQ), 37.46%
- Highway Holdings Limited (HIHO:NASDAQ), 36.88%