Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.25, representing a gain of 61.5%. On Thu 04 Feb 21, OCGN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.69. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 05 Feb 21 at 01:46 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 21 Jan 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 02 Feb 21 at $3.73 with a volume of 410M+.
About Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ)
Ocugen Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a pipeline of innovative therapies that address rare and underserved eye diseases. Ocugen offers a diversified ophthalmology portfolio that includes novel gene therapies, biologics, and small molecules and targets a broad range of high-need retinal and ocular surface diseases. Its product candidate includes OCU200 and OCU300 to treat diabetic macular edema (DME), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Atlantic American Corporation (AAME:NASDAQ), 117.57%
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 67.89%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 61.54%
- BOLT (BOLT:NASDAQ), 60.75%
- LAIX Inc. (LAIX:NYSE), 59.77%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 53.81%
- AHLD (AHLD:NYSE), 53.39%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 44.72%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 42%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 38.11%