Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.15, representing a gain of 70.8%. On Thu 28 Jan 21, CATB:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.43. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 29 Jan 21 at 10:08 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 14 Jan 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 02 Dec 20 at $3.25 with a volume of 198M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB:NASDAQ)
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The company's primary focus is on treatments for rare diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB:NASDAQ), 121.56%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 71.69%
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB:NASDAQ), 70.78%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 67.87%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 64.87%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 53.65%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 52.53%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 36.44%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 34.3%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 32.72%