CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE:NASDAQ) soared at $5.36, representing a gain of 26.1%. On Mon, May 09, 2022, CECE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $4.25. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 10, 2022 at 10:04 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Apr 25, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE:NASDAQ)
CECO Environmental Corp along with its subsidiaries, is an environmental technology company providing air pollution control products and services. Its operating segments are Environmental, Energy, and Fluid Handling and Filtration segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (BHVN:NYSE), 68.39%
- China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC:NASDAQ), 65.79%
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited (BAOS:NASDAQ), 42.28%
- Appian Corporation (APPN:NASDAQ), 38.59%
- Vroom Inc. (VRM:NASDAQ), 32.41%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 32.36%
- Amesite Inc. (AMST:NASDAQ), 28.49%
- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE:NASDAQ), 26.12%
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AUPH:NASDAQ), 25.99%