Bumble Inc. (BMBL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $23.64, representing a gain of 41.9%. On Tue, Mar 08, 2022, BMBL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $15.41. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 04:21 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Feb 23, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at $60.5 with a volume of 5M+.
About Bumble Inc. (BMBL:NASDAQ)
Bumble Inc is engaged in offering online dating services. The company operates two apps, Bumble and Badoo, where users come on a monthly basis to discover new people and connect with each other.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Direct Digital Holdings Inc. (DRCT:NASDAQ), 107.5%
- Sentage Holdings Inc. (SNTG:NASDAQ), 58.82%
- AST SpaceMobile Inc. (ASTS:NASDAQ), 44.89%
- Cano Health Inc. Class A (CANO:NYSE), 43.2%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 42.12%
- Bumble Inc. (BMBL:NASDAQ), 41.9%
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD:NASDAQ), 41.89%
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc (TCBP:NASDAQ), 41.86%
- Longeveron Inc. (LGVN:NASDAQ), 39.72%
- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN:NASDAQ), 34.92%