electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.03, a gain of 38%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 02 Apr 20 at 05:11 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 19 Mar 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 30 Mar 20 at $2.4 with a volume of 18M+.
About electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ)
Electrocore LLC is a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine company with a platform for non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation therapy initially focused on neurology and rheumatology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 42.03%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 37.98%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 31.33%
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 31.12%
- Howmet Aerospace Inc. (ARNC:NYSE), 29.79%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 28.99%
- TMSR Holding Company Limited (TMSR:NASDAQ), 25.64%
- Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI:NYSE), 24.96%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 24.88%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 24.77%