Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT) soared at $0.35, a gain of 23.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 14 Feb 20 at 05:30 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon 27 Jan 20, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Jan 20 at $0.89 with a volume of 33M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT)
Lilis Energy Inc is an upstream independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, drilling and production of oil and natural gas properties and prospects. Its current operating activities are focused on the Denver-Julesburg Basin.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH:NASDAQ), 168.37%
- Wanda Sports Group Company Limited (WSG:NASDAQ), 45.48%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 42.24%
- Zovio Inc (ZVO:NASDAQ), 30.49%
- Intelsat S.A. (I:NYSE), 25.81%
- Legg Mason, Inc. (LM:NYSE), 24.41%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 23.93%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 23.85%
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX:NASDAQ), 23.6%
- Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. (BCLI:NASDAQ), 22.67%