Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ) shot up at $8.05, representing a gain of 105.4%. On Wed 13 Jan 21, LXRX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.92. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 14 Jan 21 at 08:16 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 30 Dec 20, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ)
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc operates as a biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovery and development of breakthrough treatments for human disease. The company mainly designs and develops drugs for therapeutic areas.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ), 105.36%
- VCA Inc. (WOOF:NASDAQ), 63.33%
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE), 36.21%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 34.89%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 33.65%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 32.98%
- Acacia Communications, Inc. (ACIA:NASDAQ), 31.45%
- AeroVironment, Inc. (AVAV:NASDAQ), 30.28%
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO:NASDAQ), 29.29%
- Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC:NASDAQ), 28.46%