Servotronics, Inc. (SVT:NYSEMKT) shot up at $8.43, representing a gain of 29.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 17 Apr 20 at 09:03 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category.
About Servotronics, Inc. (SVT:NYSEMKT)
Servotronics Inc and its subsidiaries design, manufacture and market technology products consisting of control components and consumer products consisting of knives and various types of cutlery and other edged products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SIFCO Industries, Inc. (SIF:NYSEMKT), 87.97%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 79.85%
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI:NYSE), 45.65%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 37.85%
- Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI:NASDAQ), 37.62%
- Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW:NASDAQ), 31.42%
- Servotronics, Inc. (SVT:NYSEMKT), 29.69%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 28.99%
- Progyny, Inc. (PGNY:NASDAQ), 27.53%
- PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI:NYSE), 26.41%