Omeros Corporation (OMER:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $19.56, representing a gain of 55.4%. On Mon 02 Mar 20, OMER:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $11.76. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 02 Mar 20 at 07:05 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 10 Feb 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Omeros Corporation (OMER:NASDAQ)
Omeros Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on research and development of small-molecule and protein therapeutics to treat inflammation, coagulopathies, and disorders of the central nervous system and sells Omidria for cataract surgeries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 69.7%
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (MITO:NASDAQ), 61.58%
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (SCON:NASDAQ), 59.19%
- Omeros Corporation (OMER:NASDAQ), 55.36%
- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NCSM:NASDAQ), 52.43%
- Glowpoint, Inc. (GLOW:NYSEMKT), 49.57%
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 34.15%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 31.65%
- NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ), 31.05%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 30.81%