GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) rocketted at $147.98, a gain of 92.7%. On Mon 25 Jan 21, GME:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $76.79. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 26 Jan 21 at 03:31 PM in the 'HALT' category. From Mon 11 Jan 21, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 25 Jan 21 at $159.18 with a volume of 177M+.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 92.71%
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE), 81.01%
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (VIR:NASDAQ), 74.32%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 56.5%
- Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ), 49.04%
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ), 48.16%
- AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ), 46.72%
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 46.01%
- BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL:NASDAQ), 44.23%