New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT) soared at $0.96, a gain of 39%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 28 Mar 20 at 02:21 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 18 Mar 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT)
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 93.97%
- Usio, Inc. (USIO:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 38.96%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 37.76%
- MV Oil Trust (MVO:NYSE), 37.67%
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 34.85%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 33.33%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 31.74%
- Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ), 30.53%