ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ) soared at $7.8, representing a gain of 968.5%. On Mon 03 Feb 20, CFRX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.73. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 04 Feb 20 at 07:47 AM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Mon 13 Jan 20, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 13.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 13 Jan 20 at $1.34 with a volume of 6M+.
About ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ)
ContraFect Corp is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of protein and antibody therapeutic products for life-threatening infectious diseases. The Company's product candidates are CF-301, CF-404.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ), 968.49%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 114.71%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 61.69%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 36.84%
- Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI:NASDAQ), 31.59%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 28.13%
- Allot Ltd. (ALLT:NASDAQ), 26.78%
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC:NASDAQ), 21.77%
- Aduro BioTech, Inc. (ADRO:NASDAQ), 20.43%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 20.29%