GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) shot up at $6.68, a gain of 23.9%. On Fri 28 Aug 20, GME:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $5.39. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 31 Aug 20 at 01:36 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 14 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 14 Apr 20 at $6.47 with a volume of 13M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. (AIMT:NASDAQ), 171.59%
- MCAC (MCAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA:NASDAQ), 60.63%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 50.59%
- Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW:NYSE), 27.43%
- I-Mab (IMAB:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 23.93%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 23.02%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 22.94%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 22.22%