StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE) rocketted at $3.41, a gain of 50.2%. On Tue, May 24, 2022, STON:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.27. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 25, 2022 at 03:41 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 10, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE)
Stonemor Partners LP mainly provides various products and services through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. It sells products and services at the time of death and prior to death (preneed).
Top 10 Gainers:
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (VGFC:NASDAQ), 118.2%
- BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE), 97.46%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 51.07%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 50.22%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 42.66%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- Happiness Biotech Group Limited (HAPP:NASDAQ), 31.67%
- Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP:NYSE), 31.24%
- Caleres, Inc. (CAL:NYSE), 29.91%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 29.19%