Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI:NYSE) soared at $0.49, representing a gain of 237%. On Tue, May 10, 2022, AFI:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.15. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 09, 2022 at 12:32 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Apr 26, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at $2.82 with a volume of 25M+.
About Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI:NYSE)
Armstrong Flooring Inc designs, manufactures, sources, and sells resilient and wood flooring products, which are primarily used for construction and renovation of residential, commercial, and institutional buildings.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI:NYSE), 237%
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (RGLS:NASDAQ), 54.83%
- Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. (LXEH:NASDAQ), 50%
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG:NYSE), 34.29%
- Trecora Resources (TREC:NYSE), 25.96%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 21.3%
- Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE), 20.11%
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE), 20.08%
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB:NYSE), 19.52%