Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.19, a gain of 19.7%. On Tue, Jun 08, 2021, JAGX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.89. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 04, 2021 at 04:54 PM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Tue, May 25, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Jan 08, 2021 at $4.47 with a volume of 288M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ)
Jaguar Health Inc, formerly Jaguar Animal Health Inc, is an animal health company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing first-in-class gastrointestinal products for companion and production animals and horses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 388.24%
- The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO:NYSE), 38.36%
- Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG:NYSE), 34.6%
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE:NASDAQ), 31.52%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 30.71%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 28.25%
- CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK:NYSEMKT), 27.96%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 23.33%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 22.44%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 19.67%