Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.19, a gain of 60.1%. On Wed, Nov 30, 2022, CRBP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.19. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 11:07 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, Nov 16, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at $0.38 with a volume of 2M+.
About Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ)
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. Its business involves the development of therapeutics to address serious inflammatory diseases such as cystic fibrosis, systemic sclerosis and skin-predominant dermatomyositis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Biophytis SA (BPTS:NASDAQ), 92.03%
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ), 60.08%
- SatixFy Communications Ltd. (SATX:NYSEMKT), 48.6%
- XPeng Inc. American depositary shares each representing two Class A (XPEV:NYSE), 47.28%
- Biodesix Inc. (BDSX:NASDAQ), 47.06%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 45.19%
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ), 44.54%
- Cognition Therapeutics Inc. (CGTX:NASDAQ), 41.53%
- Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE), 34.79%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 33.4%