Enviva Partners, LP (EVA:NYSE) soared at $1.38, representing a gain of 49.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 11:14 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Oct 30, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Nov 03, 2023 at $4.8 with a volume of 1M+.
About Enviva Partners, LP (EVA:NYSE)
Enviva Partners LP is a producer and supplier of Biomass products. The company procure wood fiber and process it into utility-grade wood pellets. It owns and operates six industrial-scale production plants in the Southeastern U.S.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ), 297.44%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 81.82%
- Tivic Health Systems Inc. (TIVC:NASDAQ), 78.33%
- Heliogen Inc. (HLGN:NYSE), 49.92%
- Enviva Partners, LP (EVA:NYSE), 49.51%
- ZyVersa Therapeutics Inc Com Stk (ZVSA:NASDAQ), 40.27%
- The Singing Machine Company Inc. (MICS:NASDAQ), 36.92%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 36%
- Montauk Renewables Inc. (MNTK:NASDAQ), 34.39%
- reAlpha Tech Corp. (AIRE:NASDAQ), 33.86%