Big Move For Vapotherm, Inc.
Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE) soared at $0.89, a gain of 34.8%. On Wed, Nov 30, 2022, VAPO:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.89. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 07:49 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed, Nov 16, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
About Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE)
Vapotherm Inc is a medical technology company based in the United States. It is mainly engaged in the development and commercialization of its proprietary Hi-VNI technology products that are used to treat patients of all ages suffering from respiratory distress. The company offers three versions of its Precision Flow systems: Precision Flow Plus, Precision Flow Classic and Precision Flow Heliox. It generates revenue primarily from sales of proprietary Precision Flow systems to hospitals through a direct sales organization in the United States and through distributors in select countries outside of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Biophytis SA (BPTS:NASDAQ), 92.03%
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ), 60.08%
- SatixFy Communications Ltd. (SATX:NYSEMKT), 48.6%
- XPeng Inc. American depositary shares each representing two Class A (XPEV:NYSE), 47.28%
- Biodesix Inc. (BDSX:NASDAQ), 47.06%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 45.19%
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ), 44.54%
- Cognition Therapeutics Inc. (CGTX:NASDAQ), 41.53%
- Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE), 34.79%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 33.4%