Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ) soared at $6.67, representing a gain of 63.5%. On Wed, Jun 09, 2021, MEDS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.35. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 08:33 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed, May 26, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ)
Trxade Group Inc engages in designing and developing business to business web-based platform which provides buying and selling opportunities for pharmacies and national suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry. The products developed by the company are trxade.com which is a web-based pharmaceutical platform for promoting and trade among independent pharmacies and suppliers, inventoryrx.com which is also a platform for promoting and trading among suppliers and manufacturers nationally, pharmabayonline which provides access to pharmaceutical data analytics to United States based independent pharmacies, and rxguru which is a service based desktop software applications for providing drug pricing and analytics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 302.3%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 63.48%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 60.5%
- GLTO (GLTO:NASDAQ), 60%
- Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ), 48.7%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 40.15%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 36.64%
- Yiren Digital Ltd. (YRD:NYSE), 29.44%
- DBGI (DBGI:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- AMST (AMST:NASDAQ), 25.34%