Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AYLA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.69, representing a gain of 94.3%. On Tue, Jul 26, 2022, AYLA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.69. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 02:49 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Jul 12, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at $2.42 with a volume of 101M+.
About Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AYLA:NASDAQ)
Ayala Pharmaceuticals Inc clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing and commercializing small molecule therapeutics for patients suffering from rare and aggressive cancers, primarily in genetically defined patient populations. The company's current portfolio of product candidates, AL101 and AL102, targets the aberrant activation of the Notch pathway with gamma secretase inhibitors. Its product candidate, AL101, is being developed as a potent, selective, injectable small molecule gamma secretase inhibitor, or GSI. It is also developing AL101 for the treatment of T-ALL, an aggressive, rare form of T-cell specific leukemia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AYLA:NASDAQ), 94.25%
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. (PGY:NASDAQ), 73.11%
- Freight Technologies Inc Com (FRGT:NASDAQ), 67.57%
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ), 60.82%
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX:NASDAQ), 38.13%
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM:NASDAQ), 30.08%
- AMTD Digital Inc. American Depositary Shares (every five of which represent two Class A) (HKD:NYSE), 28.42%
- Greenbrook TMS Inc. (GBNH:NASDAQ), 24.61%
- Bright Minds Biosciences Inc. (DRUG:NASDAQ), 22.16%
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH:NASDAQ), 19.86%